Please try the steps shown below. The sequence is very important.
1. Power off the cable modem, router and computer.
2. Unplug the power cord from the back of the cable modem.
3. Unplug the power cord from the router.
4. Wait 30 seconds then reconnect the power to the cable modem
5. Wait 2 minutes to allow the modem to connect. The modem connection lights will be solid.
6. Reconnect the power to the router
7. Wait 2 minutes to allow the router to connect.
8. Turn on your computer
9. Attempt to surf the internet to verify connectivity
Posted in: Routers